Take this special Chankanaab Park excursion and discover one of Cozumel’s most famous attractions. There’s good reason for the popularity — Chankanaab National Reef Park is a conservation area that brings visitors closer to marine life in the Caribbean Sea. Experience it firsthand with attractions like snorkeling, a sea lion show, a crocodile farm, and even Mayan ruins around a lagoon.
Discover the wonders inside Chankanaab Park
Dive with Dolphins in Cozumel
From : $189.00 USD
Combine your love of diving with the one-of-a-kind experience of swimming with dolphins on this special dive with dolphins program in Cozumel. Not only will you have a chance to swim with playful marine mammals, you’ll also have a chance to explore the majestic Chankanaab National Reef Park for fun adventures with more animals like crocodiles, manatees and sea lions.
- Designed especially for kids and families, the entire activity is done from a platform, ideal for those not comfortable with swimming. The program includes a dolphin kiss, a hug, and a handshake. While you’re in the water, you’ll also enjoy the dolphins’ playing, dancing and singing!
- Enjoy snorkeling with amazing dolphins while you wear an underwater mask! You’ll see the incredible speed and dexterity of the dolphins as you go below the surface. After interacting with the dolphins by receiving a kiss and a hug, delight in an exciting belly ride — hold on to the dolphins’ fins as he swims backwards and drags you across the surface!
- This program is the most dynamic adventure and a one-of-a-kind dolphin experience in Cozumel. It can be described in two words: action and speed. It includes free time with spontaneous playing, lovely hugs and kisses, a dorsal tow and finally, the popular foot push — let your sea mammal friends push your feet with their noses as you zip through the water!
- Chankanaab National Park entrance
- Sea lion show
- Facilities: pool, lockers, showers, restrooms
- Snorkel in Chankanaab National Park (equipment not included)
- Buffet lunch
- 1 beverage (beer or soft drink)
- If you get to the Mexican island of Cozumel by cruise ship, verify your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The Time Zone in Cozumel is CST-Central Standard Time (UTC/GMT-6 hours) during winter and CDT-Central Daylight Time during summer (UTC/GMT-5 hours).
- If you have any health or physical problem please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, and souvenirs.
- Min. age (Dolphin Encounter): 1 year old
- Min. age (Royal Swim & Swim Adventure): 8 years old
- Pregnant women are allowed to participate in the Dolphin Encounter only